Beanie (varying quantity tracker settings)
Use this product to test the following requirements:
- Shop Pay Installments – Installments banner must change dynamically on variant change.
- Dynamic checkout buttons so that customers can quickly buy the product that they're viewing.
Product page requirements
- The product page must contain the following product information:
- product.title (not truncated)
- Variant images must be shown when the associated variant is selected.
- The product page must contain the following buying functions:
- Variants that are split up into separate options for users to select.
- The ability to select a quantity.
- An Add to cart button.
- A callback function to update the price for the currently-selected variant.
- The first available variant loads on a page.
Collection page requirements
- Products must be listed in a grid or list, with the following attributes of the product object output:
- product.title (not truncated and links to product.url)
- At least one piece of media for a product
- Use product.price_varies to show the price variation. For example, show the range between product.price_min and product.price_max.
Navy beanie has 'Track quantity' setting enabled and 'Continue selling when out of stock' setting enabled.
Grey beanie has 'Track quantity' setting disabled.
Both variants should be available for purchase.