Enamel pin (1 option)
You need to add unit pricing and adjust inventory quantities for different locations. Please follow the setup instructions in the document before you begin testing with this product.
Use this product to test the following requirements:
Unit pricing - Merchants in some areas are required to show unit prices.
Unit pricing must be supported on the following pages:
- Collection page
- Product page – unit pricing must dynamically change on variant change
- Cart page
- Customer page
Pickup availability - Add pickup availability to product pages so that merchants can display whether a product is available for local pickup without having to add the product to cart. Availability message must change dynamically on variant change. (See setup instructions for more information)
Product page requirements
- The product page must contain the following product information:
- product.title (not truncated)
- variant's compare-at price
- Variant images must be shown when the associated variant is selected.
- The product page must contain the following buying functions:
- Variants that are split up into separate options for users to select.
- The ability to select a quantity.
- An Add to cart button (often disabled or replaced when a sold-out variant is selected).
- A callback function to update the price, compare-at-price, and sold-out messages for the currently-selected variant.
- The first available variant loads on a page.
Collection page requirements
- Products must be listed in a grid or list, with the following attributes of the product object output:
- product.title (not truncated and links to product.url)
- At least one piece of media for a product
- The Sale badge or product.compare_at_price_max is shown.
- If a product has variants with different prices, then use product.price_varies to show the price variation. For example, show the range between product.price_min and product.price_max.